Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Twist and Shout

We have been shouting for joy at the Coverdale house this last week! Seems that little Harrison has figured out how to twist and KICK! I have been feeling little twitches and thumps for the last few weeks but last Friday Harrison really let me have it with several powerful kicks. They were so hard and lasted so long that I could share them with Sam. Since then I have been feeling lots of little movements.

He seems to be on a schedule (he is kicking me even as I type this) usually occurring before breakfast, again mid-morning, a little after lunch and right around bedtime. I hope he is so schedule oriented when he joins the outside world!


It really makes it all seem more real. I know I have seen the pictures and heard the heartbeat but those little kicks are really amazing. It isn't just a 2D image with the ability to thump. It is a real live moving baby boy!


I know there will be a time in a couple of months where I will wish I could get a break from all the kicking. For now, keep them coming little guy! I am loving it!

No comments: