Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Back

I want to apologize for being away for a while. I am hoping that I will have more time in the next few weeks to post more frequently. For those of you that I haven't talked to, I have been having a little trouble these last couple of weeks. About two weeks ago I started having panic attacks when going out in public or when people would visit. Each time I would have one it would be worse than the one before and they started getting more frequent. When I was having an attack it felt like I was drugged and I had very little control over myself. I couldn't sleep or eat and I would have trouble breathing. It was a very scary time and I am so thankful Sam was there to help me through it.

I have been put on medication (Zoloft) and it is really helping. I have also been limiting my social interactions since they seem to trigger the panic attacks. I have been on the medication for about 8 days now and I am finally starting to feel like myself again.

I just wanted to share this with everyone so you would know what I have been going through and why I disappeared for a while. It is good to be back!

No comments: