Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This time last year...

This post is a couple of weeks late but it is something I have been thinking about a lot in the last couple of days. This time last year I was recovering from a miscarriage (October 15th). Because we have so much joy in our lives, I am happy to say that the one year anniversary passed us by without sadness.

After I had the miscarriage I talked to lots of different moms that had similar experiences. The two months before finding out I was pregnant again were very emotional. I tried to put on a strong face but my hormones were all over the place and I felt like I was on an emotional rollercoaster. My heart goes out to the moms that struggled or still struggle to get pregnant.

I had a dear friend tell me that she knew all our little angels were playing together in heaven. It fills me with such joy to think about a place where little angel babies play.

I feel so blessed that we were given a second chance so soon. I never imagine this time last year that I would be holding a 2 month old baby in my arms. It definitely makes me appreciate the miracle of life!

No comments: