Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let there be sleep...

I am almost scared to post this since it is probably one of those things that is easily jinxed but I am going to go ahead and say it anyway. Harrison has been a REALLY good sleeper for the last few days. He has been taking nice long naps and then sleeping at night for up to eight hours at a time. I think Sam and I are better people as a result! It is amazing how much better we all feel with a full night sleep.

On Saturday night (after a really busy day) he fell right to sleep at 10:00 and then slept until 6:30. At night he sleeps in his crib but we usually bring him into our room when he wakes up in the morning. I fed him in bed and then put him in between us for a couple of hours. We slept on and off until about 9:00. It was heaven! I thought it might just be a one time thing since he was normally only sleeping about 6 hours straight but he has been following the same schedule all week. Maybe he is just going through a growth spurt but we are going to enjoy it while it last!

From Week 10
Good night and sweet dreams to all!

No comments: