Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Roly Poly

Our little man rolled over last night. He has been rolling onto his side (from his back) for sometime now but finally decided to come all the way over to his tummy. It was funny, I could tell when he woke up yesterday that he was going to roll over soon. He was much more focused on the act of rolling over than I had ever seen him. I don't know what motivated him to finally roll over but now he is doing it all the time. He is pretty funny once he rolls over. Sometimes he is content to just play on his tummy but other times he gets really upset. When he gets upset I usually slowly roll him back over but that just makes him more upset. I swear he is dying to figure out how to get up and crawl. I know it is selfish to think this, but I really hope that milestone will take a little longer to reach!

From Week 19

No comments: