Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Greatest Toy Ever!

We introduced Harrison to a new toy tonight and I think it was a success. This little snail plays a little tune and moves across the floor. Harrison was mesmerized! I was holding him in my lap and he struggled to be free (AND SIT ON HIS OWN!). He was so crazy about this toy that I really thought he was going to crawl after it. Unfortunately he couldn't quite lift his big belly.

In case you would like one of these wonderful toys, here is a link.

From Week 23
"This toys is SO worth sitting up for!"

From Week 23
"Maybe if I try a little harder I can crawl to the snail."

From Week 23
"Maybe sticking out my tongue will help."

From Week 23
"I have got to get that snail!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the magic of the Yookidoo! I must admit, I like the music as much as Gretchen does.