Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Sudden Change of Plans

I have never been very good sitting still too long. My mom ran into my old softball coach from when I was a little girl. They reminisced about my softball days. Out of the hundreds (maybe thousands) of little girls that this brave women coached, she still laughed about me coming off of the field chanting "boring, boring, boring."

Just like those little league days, I have been having a "boring, boring, boring" week and since I am not very good at sitting still I decided to take some action. Harrison and I have packed our bags (well we are almost finished packing) and we are heading out sometime tomorrow to spend a long weekend in Fairhope.

I am excited and nervous all at once. I don't know if we will survive the drive but you never know if you don't try! Wish us luck!

No comments: