Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catching Up

Sorry I haven't been posting. We have been super busy around here but I am hoping to gather my thoughts and get caught up over the weekend. Here is a quick summary of some of what we have been doing this last week:

* Recovered from Harrison's first ear infection
* Harrison cuts his top two front teeth
* Grandmother Heacock (Nanoo) comes to visit for a week
* Harrison's first professional photo shoot
* Harrison is baptized at Germantown United Methodist Church
* Nanoo and I took Harrison to the Memphis Zoo (his first of many zoo trips)
* Cheered for dad at his first kickball game of the season (they lost but we all had a good time)
* Enjoyed a visit from my cousins John and Dora Hinkle as they passed through Memphis

I hope to post in more detail about these events over the next few days. Stay tuned!

No comments: