Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Feeling Very Stretchy

So this is a relatively random post but I thought I would share, I feel like I am being stretched today! No not mentally but actually physically stretched. Like my stomach could pop!

Maybe it is from the enormous amount of food I have consumed today (I have tried to stick with mostly healthy food ... except for the ice cream social at work - hee hee) or maybe it is because my belly is getting BIG! Either way, I guess I should count myself lucky that this is the first day I have felt this way. I mentioned this to a coworker this afternoon and she laughed at me and said "it's about time!". I guess that is a compliment.

I will also add that I have noticed today that Harrison can now kick me in the ribs. I wonderful trick that he couldn't do a couple of days ago. I am looking forward to seeing where he is positioned at my doctor's appointment on Monday so I can understand what I am feeling when I feel all of his crazy movements.

I guess I am going to go rub some lotion on my balloon belly and head to bed. I will try to remember to take some pictures of my midsection tomorrow to share so you can see the belly (covered of course) for yourself.

No comments: