Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I have a lot of fun imagining what our future will be like. I can’t wait to see Harrison for the first time. Will his eyes be blue like mine or brown like Sam’s? What color will his hair be? (Of course, we are all routing for red!) Who will he look like? Whose personality traits will he have? I don’t think there is any doubt that he will be strong willed! What will his first words be? As he grows older what will his hobbies be? Will he be good in sports? (I know that isn’t a trait he will get from me!) Will he enjoy school?

These are just some of the many questions that swirl around in my head.

I know Sam thinks about these things too. I have caught him looking at local camping and fishing sites. I know he is day dreaming about eventually taking Harrison on lots of adventures. I am excited to think about all the wonderful father and son moments they will share. I do not even doubt for a minute that he will be a wonderful father.

Happy Father's Day to all the current fathers and fathers to be. I hope you enjoy this day!

No comments: