Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Showered with Love



This weekend was so special! I was surrounded by about thirty wonderful ladies who showered me with kindness, compliments (thanks ladies I really needed those!) and lots of fabulous baby gifts!

The shower was hosted by four really wonderful ladies (Em Johnson, Renee Pomeroy, Carol Smith and Maggie Rocket). The shower was held at Maggie's beautiful home in Point Clear. It was so much fun sitting on the bright and cheerful porch overlooking Mobile Bay.

The shower was a brunch which meant lots of yummy foods and drinks. I was especially excited about my one special request - petits fours! I am such a sucker for those little cakes and these were really yummy. I am still enjoying them since the ladies were nice enough to send me home with leftovers.

Baby Harrison received too many presents to list here but let me just say how thankful we were to all the sweet gifts.

Here is a link to a gallery containing lots of pictures from the shower as well as a few pictures of some of the gifts in Harrison's room.




No comments: