Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Awesome Shower Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been recovering from a fun filled weekend. It seems like it takes me a few days to recover from my weekends. I guess the energy level just isn't what is use to be. Last night I had to FORCE myself not to fall asleep before 9pm. I don't think I have been that tired in a really long time. I am feeling much better now though!

Back to my weekend...

On Saturday my really sweet Memphis girlfriends hosted a baby shower in my honor. Let's get a picture of the beautiful shower hostesses:




The shower was so much fun and the girls really went all out to make it a special event. The theme of the shower was baby feet. I am such a sucker for baby feet so this made my day! The shower invitations had baby footprints on them. The cake was decorated with blue and green footprints and the house was decorated with framed pictures of adorable baby feet! It was such a cute idea. The food was really good and Sam and I are still enjoying the leftover cake (almond buttercream - my absolute favorite!).

It was such a wonderful day surrounded by really special ladies. It is so nice to know that even though we don't have family here in Memphis, we have an incredibly supportive group of friends! Thank you all for your kind words, sweet gifts, and above all else your friendship.

Here is a link to all of the pictures from the shower:
Shower pictures

No comments: