Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Project

I thought I would share a little project I completed the other day. Just one of the many little cases of nesting that has occured during my last trimester!

I wanted to make something to separate Harrison's hanging clothes by size so it would be easy to keep track of what I had and to make sure that Harrison gets to wear everything before he outgrows it. My solution was homemade little hanging tags. I found a cute background on the computer and printed it out on cardstock. I made four different tags with different size ranges. After printing them out, I covered them with lamination and tied ribbons to them so I could hang them in the closet. Here are some pictures of the final product:











1 comment:

Karen said...

When you get a chance do you think you could come to my house and arrange William's closet? :-) I wish I had the creativity that you have! They are so cute!