Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hospital and Homecoming Pictures

Harrison and I were released from the hospital today. While it was really nice to be under the care of medical professionals, it is so good to be home! Harrison did really well during the trip home. I think he liked being in his carseat and really enjoyed riding in the car. When I got home I was greeted by a large stork in our front yard announcing the arrival of our baby boy. It was so cute!

I haven't been very good so far about updating the blog but I am going to try to be better. Some of the post may be out of order but I am going to try to document the milestones.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the first couple of days:
Meeting Harrison for the very first time:
Trip home from the hospital:
Look what the stork brought us!

To see all of our pictures check out our Picasa album.

No comments: