Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

Bath Time

We gave Harrison his very first bath today. I was happy to have my mom here helping out. I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. We did really well and Harrison is now squeaky clean. I don't think he was a big fan of the whole experience though. He screamed through most of his bath. Harrison doesn't like for his clothing to be removed. I think once he gets snuggled up he really wants to stay that way. Who can really blame him?!?!

He didn't like the bath too much but he was perfectly happy once we wrapped him in his little towel. He looked absolutely adorable! I love these little hooded towels - I wish they made a big person version.

We decided to follow up Harrison's bath with a little mini photoshoot. We got him all dry and dressed him in a pretty little gown. He decided that this was the perfect time to show us how good he was at spitting up. He had never really done that before so we weren't prepared with burp cloths or anything. We really learned our lesson! After a little cleaning up and a change of clothes we tried again and got some really cute pictures.

No comments: