Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick Update

I have been working on a few post to share soon. I have been a lot busier than I ever thought I would be. Between feedings, diaper changes, cuddling, and trying to get in a little me time the hours in the day really fly by. My mom has been in town the last two weeks helping out. She did some of the nighttime duties and gave me an extra set of hands during the day. She also helped with the confidence issues that come with being a first time mom. She left to go home on Friday and I am now flying solo for a little while until Sam's parents come up. I really miss her and I was really sad to see her go. I look forward to her next visit!

I promise to post again soon. I have Harrison's birth story all typed up. I am also working on a daily schedule that I hope have completed next week sometime. I am sure there will also be a lot of pictures to share.

No comments: