Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bathtime Adventures

Harrison has really started to love bathtime. If he is getting fussy just running the water is almost enough to calm him down. He is so happy in the tub. We give Harrison his baths in a baby tub that fits over the kitchen sink. He gets so excited that he usually makes quite a mess splashing the water around with his feet.

From Week 8


Sam and I have started a bathtime ritual. We give Harrison a bath at night. I have started using the sleepy time bath wash in hopes of encouraging sleep (no luck so far). Sam takes Harrison to the back to get him out of his clothes while I fill the tub with water and a little sleepy time bath wash. When I have the bath tub filled I let Sam know and he carries Harrison to the kitchen and puts him in the bath.

Tonight Sam got a little surprise when he was carrying Harrison to the tub. As he was walking through the den he felt something warm and wet against him. Yep, that's right, Harrison peed all over him!

I guess we will have to change our bathtime ritual a little to include diaper removal AFTER getting to the kitchen!

No comments: