Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Harrison attended VBS last week.

From Week 41

I was volunteering as a craft station leader for the 1st graders. Since Harrison hasn't had a lot of time apart from me, I was a little nervous about leaving him for a little over 4 hours each day. We had 85 first graders coming to the craft station each day and I knew the other volunteers would really miss me if I had to step away to comfort a fussy baby.

Harrison really exceeded my expectations. He was a little angel! He loved the nursery and especially loved watching the older (1 year olds) playing.

He seemed excited to go to Bible School each day and seemed a little sad to go home each day. Luckily for me, he was really tired after the long morning and took lots of great naps each afternoon. VBS was such a success, I have started looking for Mother's Day Out programs to enroll him in one day a week.

No comments: