Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007

Heading to the Coast

Today is the big day! I am so excited about going home for Christmas this year. This is a special year for both families since we will all be able to be together. My brother and his girl friend are coming in either tonight or tomorrow. I don’t get to see him very often so I am really excited about hanging out with him and Karen over the holidays. Sam’s family will be in Pensacola this year. What a treat to be able to spend time with both sets of families. We will do a Christmas dinner with Sam’s parents and both brothers and their wives on Sunday. My family will spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day together. I am sure there will be a lot of driving back and forth but it is a small price to pay to get to see all of our loved ones.

No comments: