Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home from Holiday

Wow, it has been a long time since our last update. So much has happened since that time. Christmas was really nice this year. It was great to have an extra long vacation. We were able to spend time with our families and have a little time at home after the holidays. I definitely needed a little rest after all that travelling!

It was so good to see our parents, brothers, their wives/girlfriends, and my extended family. Having everyone together for the holidays really made it special.

We got to share our exciting news with our immediate families over the holidays. We told my parents first since they were our first stop along the way. We wrapped a gift with a message inside and gave it to them as an early Christmas present. It was so much fun to watch my mom and dad’s reaction. It is such fun news to share. Sam and I told his family a few days later during our Christmas celebration. I was a little surprised by their response. Evidently there were already a few speculations from Sam’s mom and CJ (Matt’s wife) – and we thought we were being so sneaky :-)

No comments: