Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Art for Harrison's Room

I am so excited! I just ordered the art work for Harrison's room. I have been struggling to find the perfect thing. I was torn between a couple of different artists but kept coming back again and again to an artist whose work I found on Etsy. For those who don't know, Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling homemade items and the supplies need to make homemade items. It is a really cool site and I have already purchased several things from there. To Sam's dismay, I am sure I will be buying more after Harrison is born! My latest purchase is a series of prints by Erica Vess. She operates an Etsy shop by the name of beeskneesstudio. I have just ordered the following:


The three "mommy and baby" prints will go over the crib. The two prints below will be a little bigger and will go on each side of the window in the baby's room. I am so excited about these prints. I can't wait to get them framed and to see them in the room.

Stay tuned for more pictures of the baby's room. I guess you could say nesting is in full swing!



No comments: