Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great Weekend

What a nice relaxing weekend! We did VERY little this weekend - just dinner with friends and lots of couch potato time. Oh, and I am still pregnant :) Sam and I have started taking nightly walks to try to get things moving along. I am sure it won't do much to help my progress but at least it feels good to get out and move a bit.

I would like to post a quick congratulations to my little brother. He gradulated from Auburn University yesterday. I am extremely proud of him and can't wait to see what the future holds for him. He has a big move ahead of him and a big week of interviews. I know he will do great!

Now that Christopher's big day has passed, it is time for Harrison to make his debute. We have been amused by the number of phone calls and emails we have received in the last few days. I think everyone else is starting to get as impatient for this little guy to come as we are! We really enjoy talking to every one. I don't think I have ever had so many people checking on me. Good to know so many people care about us.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I will post an update tomorrow afternoon - hopefully there will be some good news!

No comments: