Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

40 Weeks, and One Day Pregnant

Yep, it really is 3:30am and I am wide awake. No signs of labor or anything exciting like that, I am just wide awake. I don't know if it is nerves (sub-conscience because I really don't feel that nervous) or what but I just can't sleep. This time tomorrow I will be up anyway getting ready to head to the hospital for our induction so maybe my body is just preparing myself for that big event.

Both of our parents are arriving today. This is a little funny to me (in a good way) because when we planned everything out this is not how we discussed it with either set of parents. In the end, they were excited and have both decided to headed in a little early to be a part of the big event. I am thrilled. It will be great to get to spend part of a day with all of them before going into labor.

So that's it really...nothing exciting to report. Just thought I would check in and say hello. Hope everyone else is having a great night's sleep! :)

No comments: